Announcements and Important Events
Welcome to Tamanend Athletics!
Athletic Director: Jeff Klein
Registration for 2019-2020 Winter Sports will open on October 1st.
REGISTERING FOR SPORTS:
In order for students to participate (tryouts and/or practice), the following MUST be completed. Students who do not take care of all items are not permitted to play. Students MUST:
- Complete a PIAA physical form (Sections 5 & 6 only) stamped by a doctor. This form is available HERE and must be authorized by a doctor after June 1, 2019. (WINTER and SPRING athletes who tried out for or played a sport earlier in the same school year must submit Section 7 (Recertification by Parent/Guardian) of the PIAA form.) PIAA physical/recertification forms must be submitted in one of the following ways:
- Uploaded to Family ID
- Scanned/emailed to Jeff Klein, Athletic Director (email@example.com)
- Dropped off in the main office or guidance to the attention of Mr. Klein
- Register for the appropriate sport via Family ID accessible through the Family ID button below. You may also access Family ID by using the link under the "More" heading at the top of this page.
- Attend the concussion education seminar on Tuesday, September 10th at 2:45pm in the Tamanend auditorium. (Following this presentation, football players will report to practice/conditioning. All other Fall athletes will complete concussion screening following the seminar.) Athletes must arrange rides for pick-up at 4:30.
- Complete the ImPact concussion screening (all 7th graders and those 8th graders who have not completed it in the past at Tamanend) on the following dates:
- Monday, August 26th at 12:00 in Room 102 for football players only
- Tuesday, September 10th immediately following the concussion seminar
Family ID Registration